Tuesday 16 March 2010

New Starts

Hello peeps,

I know it's been a while - but a lot has happened! With the fabulous trends of twitter and fb taking over our networking time, I realised that good old blogs have been a bit neglected - and that makes me sad. I have had a personal blog for about 6 years, and I can't bring myself to delete it. It would be like chucking my diary in the fire. But, I need a fresh focus.

I also know that stuff on the music front has been really quiet recently, and that's because my husband and I have recently moved to London. This means lots of new things for us: New home, new jobs, new friends, new pace of life. It's taken a good few months to really adjust our lifestyles to the hustle and bustle of the big smoke, but we are loving it.

Now that a routine has clicked in, I've started to feel the pang for that creative outlet again - so here we are! This is my attempt to get back on the music/creative train and throw my thoughts, inspirations and aspirations out there again.

I intend to make this blog a bit more generic, about life in London at the minute, as I collect my ambition and retrack where life is taking me - rather than solely focusing on the music stuff. It will eventually all blend together...

Thank you for sticking with me - for supporting us through this big move - for asking me when I'm coming back with more music, when I'll be gigging in London etc. It means a lot.

FYI - the 'My Brother's Keeper' EP is still available on itunes and CD Baby. If you haven't yet got yourself a copy...

Big London Lovin,

Mx

1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!