Monday 17 August 2009

I'm terrible at this.

You'll have to forgive me. Time has trickled away and life has an agenda of it's own...to cut a long, excuse-filled story short - I'm forgetful.

Here's a briefing of some of the latest melwigginsmusic news:

* Lots of fun gigs over the summer - highlights include beautiful sing-alongs and good fun at Summer Madness Festival, the beautiful and quirky barnyard gig at The Forfey Festival.

* Gearing up for some banter on the mainland with a couple of gigs and radio interviews in London this coming weekend! Tickets still available (only just!) for the Green Note gig on the 23rd of August - click here to get em!

* Lovely cheeky times with Gerry Anderson, live session and interview at BBC Radio Ulster.

* Planning my first ever single release!!! - 'Heart As Your Home' - revamped and jigged up, coming to a wireless near you soon! Release date TBA.

* Having 'Simplified' included on the brand spankin' new EP for our new friends The Fifty Penny March! Their beautiful little compilation CD is available here!

There are a few more exciting tales to tell, but the powers at be have warned me to keep my lips sealed for the meantime...but I promise you, it'll be worth the wait.

Hope to see you London side, please keep checking the website or myspace for all the up-coming dates! And the EP is still available here, here and here!

Again, thank you for supporting me in this little adventure,
xo

1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

Lots of exciting news!

Hope things only continue to grow for you xo